SWCAHEC is committed to the safety and well-being of our community members. With this in mind, we are taking the following measures to help prevent the further spread of COVID-19. SWCAHEC is putting the following guidelines in place:
- As of Monday, March 16, the SWCAHEC office at 701 Camino de Rio, Suite 320 will be closed until April 13th. The situation will be assessed at that time for future closure.
- SWCAHEC staff will be working remotely and available via email. We will continue all programming virtually until further notice.
- All meetings and/or trainings will take place by phone or Zoom video conferencing, rather than in person.
- The following in-person events have been postponed:
- Naloxone Training, Fort Lewis College, March 24th (will be offered via ZOOM)
- AHEC Scholars Collaborative Meeting, SWCAHEC Office, March 30 (will be offered via ZOOM)
- QMAP Training, SWCAHEC Office, April 9th and 10 (will be offered via ZOOM)
- QPR Training, Fort Lewis College, April 7th
- Nursing Education and Celebration Event, May 7th
- Information about in-person events after May 15th will be forthcoming.
Thank you for your consideration of these guidelines. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Kate Hartzell, Executive Director, at email@example.com
The following are some links with updated information related to both local disease information as well as the larger disease outbreak.
San Juan Basin Public Health Information: https://sjbpublichealth.org/coronavirus/
National Information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html