Regional Health Connector Program
Connected systems will lead to healthier lives for all Coloradans.
Regional Health Connectors improve health in Colorado by connecting the systems that keep us healthy – including primary care, public health, social services, and other community resources.
- Builds and strengthens networks of primary care, public health, human services, and community organizations working to improve health.
- Connects primary care with community-based behavioral health and social services.
- Develops three unique projects to advance community health.
- Partners with clinical quality improvement teams to help practices prepare for new models of care and reach their goals, (Practice Transformation).
- Recommends reliable resources to improve health outcomes.
- How do RHCs work with you?
- Connects you with partners interested in reaching similar goals.
- Engages you in developing and measuring projects that address what keeps us healthy in and outside the doctor’s office.