As a host home you:
- Act as an ambassador for your community.
- Support a health professional student during their clinical rotation, enhancing their local experience.
- Encourage future health professionals to choose a rural location after graduation.
- Help students network in the community.
- Receive reimbursement for each night the student stays with you.
Each housing rotation is considered an individual contract and hosts may accept or decline student stays. Student rotations are scheduled between two weeks and up to 16 weeks, with 4 weeks being most typical. All students undergo background checks by the university prior to the start of their rotations.
Fill out the host home application